CIO Services – Through a wide range of services that span the entire Information Technology Life Cycle, we assist CIOs effectively plan, manage, acquire, implement, and optimize Information Technology investments; establish processes and governance mechanisms to manage those investments, and; evaluate the value contribution of those investments to the overall business objectives of the enterprise.
- IT Strategic Planning – We help you identify your enterprise’s IT needs and develop a plan for addressing those needs through reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions. We help you develop a strategic plan shaped by goals and objectives; containing a strategic direction for your enterprise; documentation of the IT needs; technical architecture and technology enablers necessary to realize your strategy; identification and definition of specific IT projects in support of the strategic plan; prioritization of IT projects based on scope, schedule, budget and anticipated benefits to the enterprise, and; resource requirements (in-house and contracted).
- IT Governance – We help you design IT-governance mechanisms that create value by making certain that business and IT are aligned on strategies, priorities, business justifications, resources, project performance, and value achievement. As an integral part of the IT Governance function, we also help you setup a high-impact and efficient organization structure to manage your enterprise’s IT function with clearly defined roles, responsibilities, authorities and accountability for results.
- IT Portfolio Rationalization – Through an objective, structured and repeatable decision making process, we help you evaluate the overall value of your IT Portfolio, and provide you with an actionable plan to rationalize and optimize your IT Portfolio. Our consultants, equipped with our IT Portfolio Assessment Framework, will establish a repeatable process for your enterprise, which provides valuable inputs to your IT Strategic Plan. Additionally, the Intueor Portfolio Assessment Framework and methodology enables you to conduct periodic value assessments of your entire IT portfolio or specific enterprise-wide IT applications.
- IT Service Management – We help IT Departments build the capability to deliver IT Services composed of standard elements that can be delivered enterprise-wide, and then measure cost versus performance on an end-to-end basis. Our consultants leverage IT Service Management processes recommended by industry standard process models such as ITIL, COBIT, CMM and ISO 9001, tailor them to meet your enterprise needs, recommend industry leading IT Service Management (ITSM) Tools, and help you implement such processes and tools.
- Enterprise Architecture – We help you develop a Strategic Enterprise Architecture framework, which provides a blueprint for future business processes, applications, data warehouses, development environments, and technology infrastructure – all based on business strategy and priorities. Our approach, based on industry standard architecture frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, and EABOK, helps improve business agility, reduces IT and process complexity, and helps you better govern your IT investments.