Location: Sacramento, CA
The SharePoint Administrator & Senior Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and service delivery of document collaboration and records management functionality built on Microsoft Office 365 – SharePoint Online and Microsoft SharePoint 2016. The candidate should be able to interact with internal and external customers and fully understand and explain in detail technical industry-recommended best practices for resolving these complex challenges organizations experience when implementing Microsoft SharePoint enterprise-wide. The candidate will be tasked with working in a collaborative, team-based environment to develop and implement a hybrid SharePoint farm and provide streamlined and enhanced program functionality. The successful candidate will be an individual who is proactive, motivated, and understands the role that effective information management systems play within an organization. The candidate will possess exceptional communication skills (technical, administrator, oral and written).
• Development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies
• Enhances SharePoint using out-of-the-box features: SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and/or third-party technologies
• Assist in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
• Assist in the creation of documentation, and assist in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements
• Administer, monitor, and manage SharePoint Server Farms, and all other web-related on premise and cloud system (software as a service)
• Lead projects from a technical perspective
• Provide a source of expertise in incorporating and implementing web and SharePoint solutions
• Evaluate, implement, and maintain changes to web and SharePoint systems
• Provide support in enhancement the Web and SharePoint Server’s infrastructure operations and performance
• Act as a Level 3 support tier for service desk problem resolution
• Keep abreast of new technology developments and make recommendations regarding changes to current standards and solutions as appropriate
• Work closely with other members of the Enterprise Technologies team to verify the success of the team’s duties and responsibilities
• Support infrastructure and administration needs of other Enterprise Technology tools, such as Nintex Workflow and Metalogix StoragePoint
• Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Knowledgeable about SharePoint taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, custom web parts, reports, search, InfoPath, Master Pages, content types, and features.
• Advanced knowledge of Office 365 (SharePoint Online), Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 – 2016, Nintex Workflow, Metalogix StoragePoint.
• Experience with creating and managing PowerShell scripts.
• Experience with enterprise content management systems.
• Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers.
• Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
• Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of work experience in SharePoint technologies.
• Ability to travel up to 25% in the State of California.
Interested and qualified candidates may email resumes to email@example.com