Asset Management Maturity Assessment – We help you assess and evaluate maturity of your Asset Management Program, Practices, Processes, and Systems. Further, we help you identify gaps and opportunities for improvement; recommend actionable strategies to improve your Asset Management Program, and; develop a roadmap for implementing improvement initiatives.
Asset Management Improvement Programs – We assist you in the implementation of transformational initiatives meant to improve your enterprise’s Asset Management capabilities through the definition of an Asset Management Strategy, Policies, Objectives, Plans, Organizational Structure, Authorities, Roles and Responsibilities across the Asset Management Lifecycle (Acquire-Utilize-Maintain-Dispose); establishing strategies for Asset Identification, Asset Grouping/Division, Asset Types & Categories, Asset Elements, Information Systems, Condition and Performance Management of Assets.
State of Good Repair – Our consultants help your enterprise by establishing criteria to measure Asset Conditions and Performance; establishing Inventory of Assets & Asset Hierarchy; conducting Asset Condition Assessments; establishing guidelines for a State of Good Repair, and evaluate current state of assets; rehabilitation planning and State of Good Repair initiatives including Funding Analysis and Development of your Capital Improvement Plans.
Information Systems for Enterprise Asset Management – We advise you and oversee the implementation of Information Systems for Enterprise Asset Management through:
- Business Process Re-engineering & Requirements Definition for EAM
- Acquisition Management – RFx Development, Procurement Strategy, Vendor Evaluation Approach, Vendor Selection, Contract Negotiations for EAM Software and Systems Integration
- Project Management of implementation phases of the EAM Systems
- Enterprise Architecture and Technology Integration Consulting
- Independent Verification & Validation
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Organizational Change Management
- Transition to Steady State Operations
- Integration of EAM Systems with other Enterprise Applications such as Financial Systems, Human Capital Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management