Capital Management Assessment – We conduct a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of your enterprise’s capital management capabilities including Strategies; Policies and Procedures; Processes; Organization Structure and Design; Governance Mechanisms; alignment and integration of business functions involved in program planning and delivery; Costs and Risks; Resource (internal and contracted) Utilization; Information Systems, and; overall program performance compared to peer agencies.
Capital Management Improvement – Based on project characteristics (size, schedule, costs, type of projects, complexity, delivery models, processes, competencies and skillsets, tools and technologies) we help clients establish a roadmap for improvement initiatives, aimed at improving the overall organizational capability to deliver capital-intensive programs. Our consultants assist you implement improvement initiatives in a structured manner that brings about organizational transformation in a sustainable manner.
Program Delivery and Project Controls Frameworks – We help you establish a robust framework of Program Delivery and Project Controls – of processes and technology solutions – that allows you to plan, manage, and execute large capital intensive programs with a high degree of assurance. The framework helps you through (a) Integrated and strategic decision-making (b) Portfolio-based management of contracts and contractors (c) Scheduling and resource-management capabilities (d) Leveraging economies of scale (f) Reducing time to market (g) Effective risk management (h) Regulatory compliance (i) close integration of project management functions with the organization’s financial and management processes (j) Improved overall quality of projects, and (k) Meaningful reporting, metrics and analytics.
Information Systems for Capital Program Management – We advise you and oversee the implementation of Information Systems for Project and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) through:
- Business Process Re-engineering & Requirements Definition
- Acquisition Management – RFx Development, Procurement Strategy, Vendor Evaluation Approach, Vendor Selection, Contract Negotiations for PPM Software and Systems Integration
- Project Management of implementation of IT Systems
- Enterprise Architecture and Technology Integration Consulting
- Independent Verification & Validation, Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Organizational Change Management
- Transition to Steady State Operations
- Integration of PPM Systems with other Enterprise Applications such as Financial Systems, Human Capital Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Asset and Inventory Management Systems